Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Study Food (Part 1): The Coffee (aka. Too MUCH Starbucks!)

 Since we're done with studying, I thought it'd be fun to show you what we ate and drank during our studying "sessions" on campus - it comprises of a lot of coffee (of course!) and junk food! Because of this "variety"/category, I'm going to make this like a "mini-series".



OK, of course, coffee goes hand in hand with studying - but wow! You really do not know how much coffee you can consume and how much you spend on coffee! Just looking at all these pictures compiled up, I'm already cringing! I can't bear to even think about how much I could've saved if I made my own and brought it to school but I have an excuse for that! It's not exactly the best but it's the only reason why I couldn't bring my own coffee since I do have a variety of coffee beans and grind at home: I am needing a new tumbler! I am so picky when it comes to tumblers because I've gone through so many that I've just fallen out of or it just needs to actually keep my coffee warm. So meanwhile, I resort to Starbucks every day of my studyperiod.

The cold drinks however, are not mine except for the iced chai latte (one of my favourites)! Thanks to the promo that Starbucks had, conveniently for the summer time and during our final exams, I gave my receipt from my morning grande coffee to my friend so she could use it for a $2.00 grande cold drinks.


Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
(don't remember)
Coffee & Iced Chai Latte

Mocha Coconut Frappuccino
Coconut Crème Frappuccino

Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea
XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment