Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sephora VIB Beauty Insider Welcome Kit 2012


Seeing all the Sephora hauls I have posted throughout this year, it is no surprise that I would qualify for Sephora's VIB status again. This is for a few reasons; one being that Sephora is such an accessible and convenient beauty store - it has almost all of the higher end brands you could possibly think of, and they just keep having these fun little promos and gifts that just keeps luring you in to buying things you may not necessary need but end up justifying because you have a coupon, for example. Not to mention, online shopping from their site is also convenient as they lowered their free shipping minimun for Canadians to $75. These are just a few of the reasons why everyone loves Sephora so much (don't forget their awesome return policy!) so definitely shout outs to Sephora, so I do not regret dropping all my money on beauty there as opposed to different beauty sources for different products. I just wanted to show you what the VIB welcome package looks like. Now, I was a VIB only since last year but I did not receive this card/welcome-package because the last purchase that made me qualify was placed online and I guess, they do not give you this card the first time you go in-store. Regardless, here is the card - I love it. It's not the same filmsy materia that the beauty insider card is made out of, so it is much more sturdier and chic looking. In addition, you get a VIB mirror, much like the ones that come with Sephora gift cards but the finish on this one is reminiscent of NARS packaging in that it is not glossy but velvety and can get dirty easily.

As always, their welcome package comes with a 10% coupon (no minimum purchase required) to lure you in once again, as well as a voucher for a free makeover!

A little bit on the V.I.B program:
V.I.B. status is conferred on those registered Beauty Insider members who spend a minimum of $350 on merchandise, excluding gift cards, at U.S. and Canadian Sephora stores (including on Sephora online and in Sephora inside JCPenney locations) during one calendar year. V.I.B. status is good for the calendar year in which the BI member qualifies and the following calendar year; annual requalification is required







XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE CAUDALIE¡

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    baci

    ReplyDelete