Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bath & Body Works - Christmas Candles Haul


I actually hauled this a while ago - probably early November or late October (so hence the Fall candles), I don't quite remember, but again, because of school, I never got around to posting this blog. I apologize about that since you can't actually find the 4oz Christmas-inspired scents at your local Bath & Body Works anymore - but you can get the 14oz ones (in stores now). I should of course mention that the bag and those mini Christmas candles were a free gift with purchase during a promo they had back when...

Christmas is literally THREE DAYS away and it's about time to take these Christmas themed candles babies out so I thought why not show ya'll since I was about to do a 'what is buring' post anyway! (Rationalizing some relevancy of this post ;)


I love this scent so I bought two! :)

Free Christmas samplers


The Fall Scents
ETA: I literally just went to dig up the candles to get a quick snap (excuse the awful lighting) of the five candles that I will be burning for this holidays because they are a little bit different as I've added a new one to the mix!


Some of the candles seen on this post consists of:

Holiday Gum Drop
Mint Chocolate
Marshmallow Peppermint
Hot Chocolate
Hot Buttered Rum

Leaves
Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment