Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OPI Mermaid Tears and Steady as She Rose Haul

Mermaid Tears, Steady as She Rose

I recently spotted OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean Collection at Winners so I took the opportunity and finally picked up "Steady as She Rose" and "Mermaid Tears". These two shades have been on my "maybe-but-doesn't really matter if i get it or not" list but since we found this at Winners, which sells at discount prices, and I've been looking at the swatches for Steady as She Rose and I saw that it's a "muted" pastel colour, which I love, so I decided why not. I was not a big fan of the collection as I only kind-of had my eye on two shades.. but hopefully they will turn out fine!

Tell me which shades you guys got from the collection! :)

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment