Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYX Creme Blush in Natural Photos, Swatches and Review

NYX Creme Blush in Natural Photos, Swatches and Review
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Natural
This NYX creme blush is my first ever cream blush - how exciting! I've always strayed away from cream-based blushes just because of the perception of needing a lot of time and effort to blend the blush and also, I was scared of the fact that it in the blending process, it would "erase" some of my foundation.. So I did not really care for them! Then I decided, why not? This product is relatively cheap and there was nothing to lose. I saw the swatches online and of course, I'm going to play it safe and get a nice, natural shade. Another plus for this blush for me was that it does not have any shimmer or glitter.


This stuff is so pigmented! I go in with my lightest hand and even that could be too much - thus, I usually use this with a brush and ever so slightly, dab it a little. (This product will probably last forever because you need so little!) It is super blend-able so you can really get a nice natural glow. Not only that, I find this lasts all day! If not, you can even go over it with a powder blush but I think that would be a bit too much and it really isn't necessary. For a nice but natural pop of colours on your cheeks, this is perfect.

I am definitely going to try out other shades. I am very impressed with this; long lasting, super pigmented (though there are downsides to this!) and a super nice shade. Thank goodness this did not make me stray away from cream blushes all together! It was my first and definitely won't be my last - of this type and from this brand.


NYX Creme Blush in Natural Photos, Swatches and Review
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Natural
NYX Creme Blush in Natural Photos, Swatches and Review
Different swatch intensities of Natural
XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment