Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Sephora (feat. Benefit, BareMinerals, OPI..) Haul


How is a shopping trip complete without dropping by Sephora? Now that all most of the malls in my area have Sephoras in them, it’s hard to resist just causally dropping by to do some swatches, smell some perfumes.. do a little touch up, etc. etc. You know what I mean girls.

Anyhow, we picked up just three simple things on the trip.

bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation (Fairly Light)

bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation (Fairly Light)

bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation (Fairly Light) - My sister finally went ahead and purchased this. I can’t wait until she uses it and tells me what she thinks as I am wanting to make that transition from liquid to mineral!

Only Gold For Me Top Coat

Only Gold For Me Top Coat

Sephora: SEPHORA by OPI Only Gold For Me Top Coat - I just cannot resist this polish! The glitters are so chunky, which is something I may not be really used to but this looks so major to pass up - especially for the holiday season: gold & glitter!

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer (image not shown) - Going to give this a try! I usually do not use a primer but it can’t hurt to have one laying around for those long days/nights!

Finding Mr. Bright
Benefit: Finding Mr. Bright - I love these gift sets that give you a chance to try all the different items! This set comes with
This set contains:
- 0.08 oz High Beam (luminous pale pink)
- 0.11 oz Erase Paste No. 2 Medium
- 0.13 oz Posietint (poppy pink)
- 0.25 oz Girl Meets Pearl (pearly golden pink)

P.S. I will have a separate blog post on the individual items!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment