Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feburary 2011 TopBox

"For only $10 a month, you will receive a Topbox with 4 carefully selected, indulgent, beauty products" - Topbox.ca
February TopBox



I've taken a break from the beauty subscription services but when I heard of TopBox, I just couldn't pass it up. Even when I ordered this back in November, all of the boxes were sold out and the earliest one was for February - clearly, TopBox is in high demand! So this is my first TopBox and while I am not impressed, I am not disappointed either. The shampoo, even though it is quite a large size, is not appropriate for me since I have never coloured my hair! The eyeshadow, however, which is indeed the personalized item, is in the right colour scheme for me (compared to the purple shadows I saw some people receive). I also do love the YSL samples since YSL is a very high-end brand and it is nice to try some of their best-sellers before dropping your whole wallet for one mascara.


Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo

Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Full Shimmer Illuminating Shampoo

Lillypilly Kakadu Plum Hand & Body Creme

Pari Beauty Eye Shadow

Pari Beauty Eye Shadow

YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment