Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Benefit, Smashbox, NARS, Haul


I finally hauled some "essentials".

eyelash curler by Shu Uemura - I cannot say how much this is worth the investment! Being the biggest eyelash junkie, I cannot believe I've lived so long without this baby.

Smashbox 21 Arched Liner Brush - Because I have very little lid space and the normal angle brushes can be a bit too thick, I wanted an arched liner brush like this to give me more precision.

Benefit Cosmetics 10 - Highlighter is one of the makeup items that I own the least of just because I have combination skin and I usually do not need the extra glowiness but I haven't tried any of Benefit's boxed powders yet so I thought this would be great in my collection as one side is bronzer.

Smashbox Lash Revival Treatment & Conditioner - I've only tried drugstore "lash serums" so I thought I'd give this a try as it came with something for the lash line and the lashes itself.

NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder - I only wear matte bronzers so when I decided to switch it up, I've went for the most popular and hyped about bronzer!

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer - Love this! This gives great coverage. I got this in the shade "light".

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment