Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Essie A Crewed Interest

Essie A Crewed Interest

I saw a lot of swatches of this polish and I had fell in love with it. From the swatches, I concluded that it was going to be a neutral (my favorite kind of polish) shade but with a brighter vibe to it because it is a peachy colour. It looks great in the bottle, however, on me, not only was the application super streaky (the most streaky Essie polish I have tried thus far) but the colour was not what I was expecting. Because it was so streaky, I absolutely needed a second coat (most of the time, I can get away with one coat of polish, and I prfer it that way). The second coat did fix up the streakiness but because another layer was added, the polish became more vibrant and opaque than I wanted. In fact, in some lights, I find that it looks more like a neon peach colour!

Essie A Crewed Interest

Essie A Crewed Interest

Essie A Crewed Interest

Essie A Crewed Interest

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment