Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Sephora November 2012 VIB Sale (and the Opening Party)

Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL
Sephora VIB 20% Sale Haul
I have been waiting for the Sephora VIB sale for so long that my wishlisy was just piling up. When the time finally came, the restrictions sent my wish lists out the door! For Canadians, the sale was only applicable in stores and practically everything that I personally wanted was only available online. Maybe that's a good thing because I ended up spending a fortune on gifts for family and friends. I only purchased four things but they were all pricey! Nonetheless, a sale is better than nothing. Here are the gifts I picked up.

Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL Dior
Dior Hydra Life Youth Essential Hydrating Program

Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL Origins
Origins Skincare Must Haves

Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL curler
SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Hot Pink

Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL shiseido
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched
I lied, I did get something for myself; I spent 100 points on this deluxe sample of Miss Dior. I always save my points for the better rewards (500 point freebies are always more worth it) but I honestly couldn't resist! Its pretty stupid too since I know I will be buying this perfume in the future too ... I'm just a sucker for Dior - what can I say. I will feature this adorable mini in a future post - be on the look out for that if you are a sucker for mini packaging.

Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL dior
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum (0.17 oz)
In addition, on the first day of the sale, VIBs got a little tote has some great deluxe samples - want to know what was inside? Click here if you are curious!


Sephora VIB 2012 HAUL
Largest Sephora bag I have been given, and the Sephora tote freebie with samples
What did you guys pick up from Sephora? Let me know!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment