Here are some go-to ideas for your (last-minute) Christmas shopping. I picked out these items that are almost "fool-proof" in that they are sure to please the recipient.
- bliss Starter Series: Triple Oxygen - perfect for Mom or someone who puts everyone else first and does not splurge on themselves! This is a great way to treat them to a nice at-home facial.
- bareMinerals The Total Package Collection - great for the glam-friend. The packaging is already so luxe too!
- Yves Saint Laurent L’Homme Eau de Toliette Spray 2oz - This is my favorite men's cologne! It's one of the best-selling colognes on the Sephora website so you probably cannot go wrong with this.
- THE ART OF SHAVING The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave - Unscented - great for Dad!
- tarte Pure Maracuja Oil - perfect for any of your girlfriends or even mom. Who would want a lux, yet pure maracuja oil to treat the face.
- Hello Kitty Wild Thing Brush Set - super suitable for younger sister or cousin or neice, etc who is just starting out to experiment with makeup. You cannot go wrong with Hello Kitty (it also makes for a beautiful decoration item) as well as makeup brushes!