Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Empties Part 3 - Skincare


As you can probably see this pile of different moisturizers for different needs, however, I am not going to review all of these products as most of these are mini samples that were not sufficient enough for me really get a feel for the product and its longterm effects. I will only touch on some of these products! 
  1. Clinique Youth Surge Age Decelerating Moisturizer
  2. DHC Concentrated Eye Cream - This eye cream was a bit too light and thin for my liking. It did do a good job of hydration but I feel that for the price of $41.50, I would have preferred an eye cream that was more heavy duty, especially for night time. With that said, even though this product was light, it did not absorb quickly into the skin, making daytime-use with this not the best either.
  3. DHC Acerola Gel - This thing was seriously pricey for this small tube of stuff. I used this in the morning prior to putting my makeup on. The only pro about this is that it is very lightweight and that it absorbed fast (duh, it's a gel). Other than that, I didn't see a lot of different in my skin.
  4. Curel Targeted Therapy Foot Therapy
  5. Vichy Normaderm Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care - This did not help with my acne. I think this product is geared more towards skin types that have minor imperfections.
  6. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, SPF 60 - I highly recommend this product if you hate the feel of thick and heavy suncreens. This absorbs really quickly into your skin and does not feel heavy at all.
  7. the balm White Tea Juniper Face 
  8. DHC Acerola Cream
  9. Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer
  10. Mario Badescu's Hyaluronic Eye Cream Sample
  11. Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer SPF 15
Most of these facial moisturizers I have found are nice - in that they are lightweight, does not leave a greasy feeling and absorbs quite quickly, however, I didn't find anything special about them that would make me want to repurchase. For me, I am very picking with moisturizers; in addition to do all that I have mentioned, I would also like to have some benefits for the skin!

XO Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment