Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! Winterlicious Tag

In celebration of the most wonderful time of the year, I am doing the Winterlicious tag!

Les questions...

1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?

I actually have been giving my fingers nails a break from nail polish but I will be painting them Essie's Silken Cord (it's the only nail polish I own that is in the red family - I only really like nude shades!)

2) Favorite Winter lip product?

I do not own any red lip products at all (... and I'm a beauty blogger? yeah right). I tend to keep my lips au naturale most of the time.

3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?

Cozy sweaters.

4) Most worn Winter accessory?

Scaves.

5) Favorite winter scent/candle?

I've been so good at not buying any more BBW candles but I do love the smell of balsalm and pine. I've always wanted a real Christmas tree because of the scent!

6) Favorite Winter beverage?

I don't drink anything other than water, black coffee or tea...

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?

How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Polar Express, and Elf. (I'm sure I have a lot more but these two are on the top of my list).

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?

I love all Christmas music but my top picks are O Holy Night, Have Yourself a Merry,  Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), This Christmas, Do You Hear What I Hear and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N'SYNC. I think these particular songs stand out so much is because I love to sing them (ie. adding crazy ad-libs, etc. etc. .. influenced by Christina Aguilera)

9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?

Everything! Except fruit cake. (I wanted to say Yule log because they look so pretty and chocolatety, but I've never had a Yule log before..)

10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
Our Christmas tree, even though we couldn't find our old ornaments with our star. It's just a tree with coloured lights and filler ornaments with no star but it's still pretty.

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?

I do not have a list, I just want my loved ones to be incredibly happy and healthy - that is all I really want. I am perfectly content to not receive any presents because what I want cannot be wrapped up in a box!

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Lounge around the house in my Christmas PJs and cook and enjoy our small but warm Christmas dinner!

I love love love Christmas. I can almost say that I live for Christmas - it's such a magical time of the year. I hope all of you are enjoying the holidays as much as I am.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

XO Jenny

1 comment:

  1. i love Christmas season too :) and wearing cozy sweaters :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete