Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Empties Part 1 - Makeup

This is part one of my Empties series (I have broken my trash categorically). I wanted to get rid of these products that I've used up during this year to officially clear the makeup path for new products for the new year. This is part 1 of 4 Empties post that I will be posting leading up to the new year! Stay tuned to see what new products I am anticipating for 2013, some of which will be repurchases and some will be replacements for some of the products seen in this series!



NYX Powder blushes in Natural and Taupe - I am surprised that I have already finished my Taupe "blush" because I only use it for contouring purpose but at the same time, I guess it's not that surprising because it is a product that I consistently use if I am wearing makeup, as this is the only matte bronzer that I own besides NYC Sunny. Both these blushes are matte and are super pigmented and goes on the skin very smoothly. Natural was one of my very first NYX blushes and it is always my go-to blush. I recommend Natural because it is such a simple and natural shade.

Jessica Simpson 'Fancy' EDP Rollerball -  I love this perfume. It's smells so fresh but elegant at the same time. Although rollerballs are not my favorite because for some reason, the scent does not tend to stay on me as long, but this scent lingers for a long time.

Buxom Lashliner - I've had this lashliner since forever so I was super happy that I finally finished this. This gel liner was not the best for me because it tend to smudge and it was not long lasting at all. The last power did improve when I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion underneath but I definitely prefer the Bobbi Brown gel liner instead.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - I've had this concealer for the longest time that it even became discontinued during the time I had this. I really like the consistency of this because it is very lightweight and easily blendable but it does not cover blemishes well. I tend to use this for under the eye.

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover - This waterproof eye makeup remover is the only remover that works on my layers and layers of waterproof mascara. I definitely recommend this if you use waterproof mascara!

I also had a few perfume samples scattered in this photo above but I think I will do a separate blog post on those!



XO Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Natural is one of my favorite blushes, I use it almost everyday :)

    ReplyDelete