Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve Review

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

The C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve has become a staple for me. I bring this everywhere I go because it is multi-purpose, cute and it works. I use it mainly for my lips to keep them mositurized and to prevent them for being chapped; however, according to C.O. Bigelow, this can be used for practically anywhere else of the body where extra hydration is needed. During the winter months when I had a few dry patches on my face, and when I didn't have any face moisturizer with me in my bag but this, I put this on and those dry patches were relieved and disappeared the next day, and what was also so awesome was that I did not break out! Another use for this is that you can use it on your cuticles, although this product will leave your fingers more greasy than other products that are solely intended for your cuticles (ie. Burt's Bee Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream). However, this makes no difference if you only hydrate your cuticles at night before bed! The rose scent is quite strong but it's not overwhelming. Thankfully, it is very pleasant - unless you detest the smell of roses, then this product is not for you. From the photo below, you can see that the actual product looks pink but it is actually not - you do not see any colour payoff when applied. You can find this at Bath & Body Works store.

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve


What: C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
Where: Bath & Body Works
Price: $5.50USD

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment