Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sephora Haul (Clarisonic, Shiseido, Josie Maran)


I placed this order because I was running low on my Cover Fx Pressed Mineral Foundation powder. Although I love that Cover Fx provides great coverage without being cakey and the shade matches me amazingly, I was ready to try a new powder. The reviews on this powder are nothing but great so I had to try it out. 

Shiseido The Makeup Powdery Foundation (in shades O20 & O40) - What is cool about this product is that the powder is sold separately from the compact itself (although I believe a lot of Shiseido (powder) products are sold like this). I really like Shiseido for doing this; not only it is more eco-friendly, and I think it just goes to show how confident they are in their products to believe that customers will keep repurchasing. The case is sold separately for $8 CAD. I did not buy the case just yet because I wanted to make sure that I did like the powder enough to repurchase it in the future.

I bought two shades because I was not sure how I matched – this is an online only product so I had no way of swatching and seeing it in person. 

Cleansing Brush Head Value Pack (TYPE: Acne- excellent for acne-prone skin types) I am down to my last Clarisonic brush head so I was happy to see that they offer this value pack of 4 brushes for $75 . Of course, I chose the acne brush heads. This is a great deal because one brush head is $29 CAD (and a twin pack is $48) .

When I placed this order (prior to the Sephora ChicWeek sale), they had a promo for a deluxe sample of the new Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil. I have been so curious about her products so I thought this was a great opportunity to try a product of hers.

Having made this haul, I controlled myself and skipped the Sephora ChicWeek sale, which is fine with me since I didn't have much that I wanted and needed to get. (Random fragrance rant ahead!) The only real thing I need is a new spring/summer fragrance. Last year, it was Marc Jacob's Lola. I was thinking about LaVanila Pure Vanilla but it does not lasts on me and I barely smell it throughout the day. I am really falling for Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. I love the bottle (hello, it's a pink grenade!) but at the same time, every girl out there wears it! I'm quite torn! 

Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Head Value Pack

Clarisonic Cleansing Brush Head Value Pack

 Shiseido The Makeup Powdery Foundation

 Shiseido The Makeup Powdery Foundation

 Shiseido The Makeup Powdery Foundation

 Shiseido The Makeup Powdery Foundation



Sephora Haul Samples

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment