Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Featuring: Philosophy Living Grace Try Me Set


I am a big fan of Philosophy body washes because they always smell so amazing. I have never tried the "living grace" line so this gift set was perfect. I think my favourite part about this line and this gift set is the turquoise/"Tiffany blue". This would make a great set for a girly girlfriend of yours!

From the Sephora website:
Live in grace and feel grounded in the present moment. This fragrance was formulated to help center a woman's mood, enabling her to fully embrace the beauty of living in the present moment each day. This ethereal, clean scent evokes a sensory experience that creates uplifting feelings of vibrancy, well-being, and clarity. You don't wear it, you live it. 

This set contains:
- 4 oz Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel 
- 4 oz Firming Body Emulsion 
- 0.5 oz Eau de Toilette 

Notes:
Fresh Neroli, Lily of the Valley, Warm Musk. 
Style:
Beautiful. Ethereal. Clean.

Price: $46 CAD/$36 USD





XO Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I'm going to get this! x

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to check out some Philosophy products when I go to the States! :)

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete