Thursday, June 6, 2013

Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review and Photos



I am so glad Maybelline finally came out with their own eye makeup remover. They know their stuff and created a eye makeup remover that actually works for waterproof mascara. 

Because I wear a million layers of waterproof mascara, I am not expecting for any makeup remover in this planet to remove my eye makeup with ease. I still use coconut oil on my lashes, which I have to leave on my lashes for at least 10-15 minutes in order to remove 80% of it. The remaining 20% (little clumps) is removed using the Maybelline remover. Even past removers (Neutrogena, Clean & Clear) have had trouble removing what is left so I am quite impressed with this one. When I only wear one or two coats of waterproof mascara, this remover is sufficient to remove them. For makeup or mascara that ends up on the skin, this works wonders. A little bit can take off all the makeup in one go! Another plus about this product is that it is oil-free! I also love the pink packaging and the thin sleek shape of it. Even though the opening is just a hole, it is a fairly small one that you can easily control and not have all the product spill out at once. 

This line also includes a variety of removers; they have the classic, non-waterproof version (Classic Eye Make Up Remover), a lotion version (The Flash Clean Makeup Removing Lotion), in addition to towelettes (Facial Towelettes). 


  1. XO Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I love how the bottle is pink :D I love it, I for sure want to try this out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this <3 Lovely review <3

    ReplyDelete