Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Featuring Clarisonic Acne Cleansing Brush Head Value Pack


Clarisonic has come out with a brush head value pack that can be purchased from Sephora. There are a few different kind of sets:

  • Deep Pore - excellent for oily or large pore skin types
  • Sensitive and Deep Pore - 3 sensitive brush heads; 1 deep pore cleansing brush head
  • Acne - excellent for acne-prone skin types
  • Sensitive - excellent for sensitive and troubled skin types I decided to go with the Acne Cleansing pack because I wan
I opted for the acne brush head because I am still dealing with some acne here and there, and I thought that it would be better to have something more gentle for everyday use. I wanted to show you in this post how Clarisonic has slightly changed their packaging by adding a fun pop of (bright) colour and new label to remind you to change your brush head. Also they have listed this as a "limited edition" item on the Sephora website but it's been there for quite some time now... I would pick it up before it is gone forever.



Price: $75 CAD
Availability: Sephora

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment