Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sephora Haul (Illamasqua, Peter Roth Thomas, Becca)


Everything was telling me that I had to place this Sephora order! The major selling point was the limited time offer (ie. that weekend only!) in which the 500 Summer Kit point perk was reduced to 200 points. Click here to what was inside!

Illamasqua Hollow was in stock (you have no idea how many times I've received a back in stock notification only to come home to it being sold out that very same day).

PETER THOMAS ROTH Therapeutic Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment Masque - I desperately needed a new acne cleanser, mask or treatment. I ha ve REN'a clay cleanser in the basket but decided to put some faith into the mask for clearing my breakouts. Both these items were about $40 so I had to pick one. Plus, I'm always hesitant to spend a lot on cleanser.. or anything that almost immediately goes down the drain. If the mask doesn't live up to my expectations, I will definitely be giving the REN cleanser a go.

BECCA Luminous Skin Colour Ultra Sheer Foundation SPF 25+ - I have been using BB cream and tinted moisturizer for the whole summer so I wanted something that would give me a luminous glow. I went with this product because I thought its sheerness would be perfect for mixing with foundation/tinted moisturizers, etc.





XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. !!!! when was this? oh man, i would have totally snapped up the summer kit. it looks so awesome!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete