Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

July 2011 Luxe Box

 Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 3-5 deluxe-sized beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body, and haircare. ...[The] samples have been hand-picked by [their] beauty experts...
- Loosebutton
My last Luxe Box from my three month subscription! I am still debating whether to continue my sub (I probably will end up continuing using their service just because I do love getting a nice surprise/present every since month..) but anywho, first things first, here is what I received in my July Luxe Box!



Stella in Two Peony Fragrance
From the sample bottle, you can somewhat already 'sniff' the scent and when my sister and I first 'sniffed' the nozzle part of the sample (man, that sounds so weird but you guys know what I mean right?) And right off the bat, we thought it smelled so good and that's why I saved it for this special occasion (not really but fridays are just a little extra special for me) and I'm glad I did! After just one spritz (I was running late) I was hooked. And when I really should've been thinking "I'm going to be late if I don't hurry!!", I couldn't stop thinking "Omg, this smells so good!! Oh. Em. Gee."

Now, I don't have an extensive perfume collection because sometimes I just can't get myself to fork out $50+ on a 30-50ml bottle of scent but this one is a definite must-have in my "collection"! I think this is the scent or the kind of scent I've been looking for: soft, floral-y, feminine and sophisticated.

Usually I'm not into super fresh daytime perfume but this one is a definite exception because it smells amazing! (This is basically like a rave/review blog itself!) Lol when I love something a lot, I have a lot to say :P

Needless to say, I am in love with this! Though it is an "eau de toliette" (scent more dilute than parfum) I'm going to have to suck it up cause I think I smell so good right now (lol!)

I'd say this is my favorite thing I've received in my Luxe Box and the only thing that I know I am definitely going to purchase! Good job Luxe Box!



Trucco Lip Liner Pencil
Even though I may not be using this anytime soon, I'm glad I have one now because everyone needs to rock that red lip sometime in their lip right?


Proclaim Argan Oil Hair Oil Treatment
- I don't really care for this since I already have argan oil from Organix for my hair (which I don't really enjoy ..) but hopefully it will be different!

Essie Nail Polish $8 - Silken Cord
- This is a really pretty colour - perfect for the summer!

It was really nice to receive two full size products in this Luxe Box!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment