Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

June 2011 Luxe Box


Luxe Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 3-5 deluxe-sized beauty samples to your doorstep in a chic box. The samples range from skincare and makeup to fragrance, body, and haircare. ...[The] samples have been hand-picked by [their] beauty experts...
- Loosebutton
Quickly, I'll just list out the things I received - there weren't many.

I received two mini samples and a full sized product + bonus chocolate.

Demalogica - Daily Microfoliant
This is a very gentle everyday exfoliator. It's a powder so I just dumped some on my damp hands to turn it into a paste and exfoliated away! I only used it once but I like it - my skin felt clean and soft after wards.. it also did not break me out).

 Laura Mercier Eye Color: "Sandstone" I think this made up for the 'duplicate' samples. I received this really pretty and shimmery which would make as a perfect highlight shade for under the brow or in the inner corners.



China Glaze Nail Polish: "Code Orange"
... we've met before... I've received both these items in my last LuxeBox!!!!.. I don't know what's with that - it was really disappointing to see the same products but... thank goodness they're practical enough that they wouldn't have been a complete waste. Except the nail polish is in yet another shade that I probably would never wear :(

(I will probably do a separate blog post on this since this is my first Laura Mercier product!)



All in all, not the best LuxeBox (it's my second one) that I've received but I'm looking forward to July's - which would be my last one ... Fingers crossed for some good stuff in that box because that one might just be the determining box to whether I am going to continue with their service!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment