Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bath & Body Works Candle Haul


Fall is here and one of my absolute favourite things about the season is the fall-theme/scented candles! I love candles in general but I rarely purchase fresh (ie laundry scents)/spring candles because I just love either natural, fresh air or warm and/or yummy scents (from candles of course)!

Now is the season to start hauling those candles to fill your house with cozy scents that are perfect for cuddling and lounging while the snow/rain falls and the wind breezes by!

This is my first ever B&BW haul just because a B&BW had finally just recently opened in the city.

Here are the mini candles (1.6oz) I hauled. Most of these were based recommendations and raves so of course I had to try it.
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=11128744&cp=...

B&BW is seriously like a candy shop for me. I couldn't stop sniffing all the candles (haha)..

The candles were on a 3 for $5 promo. This was perfect for trying out different scents - like mini samples! I also had a coupon for a free gift of choice with a maximum value $12.95 when you spend $10+. This was perfect! I got to choose 6 candles (which was an insanely difficult task to narrow it down to 6) and I got a large candle as my free gift (it was an clearance item so it was well under $13).


(L to R, top to bottom)

Apple Crumble, Chocolate Mint, S'mores
Hot Chocolate, Leaves, Salty Caramel
Pink Sangria
 
** NOTE: this blog post was written a month back but I never had the time to post it so some of the information (ie. the promos) might be out of date.

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment