Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer Review



Every time I visited my Wal-Mart, this would be out of stock, especially for my shade, "light".

While a lot of people use this for dark circles, I use this primarily for concealing blemishes and pimples (ew!). I don't get dark circles but sometimes the area around my eye is bit "discoloured" but even then, I don't like to use this to conceal around my eyes just because the consistency is a bit thicker than usual and I'm impatient to take the time to blend it out over such a large surface area compared to say, a blemish/pimple.

With that said, the consistency of the product is probably what makes it stand out. A lot of my previous concealers were way to liquidy and light that it really didn't do anything to conceal my blemishes and pimples but this concealer actually conceals!

I would certainly repurchase this but since you need such a teeny amount everytime, I don't think I'll be needing to buy another one of these in a long while! It would probably still be around for when I finally get my tattoo, which then I would be able to test out if it can conceal tattoos too! :)

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment