There has been too much hype about this.. everyone seemed to have picked this up during the Sephora F&F sale down in the States and naturally, I fell into the hype too. But there was really no reason why I should not own this, if you really think about it...! If you need a list to rationalize it out, here are a few points,
- It's about time I own a NARS blush - I've only ever heard good things about it!
- Great deal! ($70 CAD for 6 blushes, which are 3/4 the size of the individual full product)
- Perfect for traveling - especially being such a blush-addict, I really just can't choose one blush to take with me on trips away from home so this is just perfect. I can just throw this whole palette in the bag and be all set for blush, highlighter and bronzer!
and the list just goes on but even just based on these three, I had to run to my Sephora to pick it up. I was so excited and eager to get this in hands that I even called them to put one aside for me just in case it sold out!
Have you girls picked this up yet? :) They make great Christmas gifts as well - who would love to receive this? With 6 different shades, how can one go wrong!?
From Sephora website:
- Hungry Heart (gold ivory)
- Super Orgasm (peachy pink with gold glitter)
- Desire (cotton candy pink)
- Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer)
- Orgasm (peachy pink with golden shimmer)
- Sin (berry with gold shimmer) "
Swatches and review to come!