Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ZOYA (Zoya Feel Collection for Winter 2011) Nail Polish Haul


I’m all about neutral polishes so when Zoya’s winter collection, “Feel” came out last year, I was all over it, particularly “Kennedy”. One of my favourite polishes is Essie’s “Topless and Barefoot” and Kennedy reminds my of a lilac version of that so I had to get it.
 


I picked up the more neutral shades and skipped on the blue ones (Megan, Carey and Kristen).

I have never tried any of Zoya’s polishes so it was a giant leap to have hauled four at once but I needed over a certain amount to get free shipping so that was an automatic excuse to haul three additional polishes just to get Kennedy. I chose Brenna because I didn't have any other particular shades in mind and Brenna was a safe, manicure-kind of colour.


XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. such lovely colours! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete