Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creamsicle Photos, Review and Swatches

 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

Creamsicle was one of the lip butters I have had my eye on from all the swatches I've seen but as we all know, swatches do not always appear as they seem, especially on the lips because of the difference in pigmentation so I was a bit skeptical of what this would actually look like on my lips. I was quite worried that it might be too sheer, too orange and/or too pale! When I went to go pick one up to try, this did not even have this in stock so I went with my other choice, Creme Brulée. Thankfully, I was ordering some products online and needed something else for free shipping so I threw this in the cart, and boy, I am glad I did! Upon the first application, it instantly became my favourite lip butter and I knew it would be coming everywhere with me.

The formula is very smooth and almost creamy when applied. It is also buildable so I am sure that I can definitely make this super nude if I wanted to! I love this because it mutes/tones down my super pigmented  lips! And the fact that this is a lipbalm-based kind of formula, it's not over the top for settings like school and work. You get the colour payoff but at the same time, it's not like something that would make someone think, "giiiirl, calm down on the lip products' in places where crazy makeup can make you feel and look out of place. I keep this baby with me in my backpack for a good pick me up!

Check out my blog post on my nude lipsticks/lip product collection for a swatch of Creamsicle here.

 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Creamsicle

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment