Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

eos Lip Balm


eos Lip Balm Sphere

There is really no need to introduce this featured product. I purchased this lipbalm in Sweet Berry for my sister and she adores it. Not only is this super cute (my sister says that it reminds of a Pokéball from Pokémon) but she claims that it is super moisturizing.

I have yet to go ahead and buy one for myself (because I wanted my sister to try it out first to see how she thinks of it) as I am still contemplating about getting a Burt's Bee one. Regardless, this is certainly one interesting product that also delivers in its moisturizing function.

eos Lip Balm Sphere

eos Lip Balm Sphere
eos Lip Balm Sphere

Have you tried one of these super popular balms?

XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. haven`t tried it, but I`ve heard some great reviews about it. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete