Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

eBeauty Skincare Haul


My skincare routine was long over due for some new products! During the past few weeks, I've been scraping my moisturizer and rummaging all over for cleanser samples in the meantime to tie me over until I hauled some new skincare produts. I tried to go as all natural and green but sometimes, that's a really hard thing to now - right now anyways, for products to suit your needs and meet your criteria (ie. parabens, dyes, etc). I purchased these items from eBeauty.. only because eBeauty is the accessible place that I know of that sells alternative brands (to the ones sold at Sephora and drugstores). My experiences with eBeauty is not my favourite (more on that soon) but I couldn't help it since they carry the brands of products I want to try.

Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser

Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Gel Cleanser - I have never heard of this brand before but having read the description on eBeauty, I felt that it met all the criteria I was looking for in a cleanser: natural, brightening, gel consistency, suited for normal/oily skin and contains no parabens. Even though I scavaged high and low for some kind of review on this, I did not come across many that was helpful but I couldn't find anything that sounded as good as this one did.
Formulated with exfoliating extracts from the New Zealand kiwi superfruit and vibrant hibiscus flower, this exceptional cleanser works to gently-yet-effectively clean the skin without any irritation. Manuka honey and vinanza grape come together to provide antibacterial powers and a boost of antioxidants that help control oil and leave the skin looking refreshed and brightened. Ideal for normal and oily skin. Lightly scented with refreshing green apple and cardamon.

theBalm TimeBalm Skincare White Tea Juniper Oil-Free Face Moisturizer

theBalm TimeBalm Skincare White Tea Juniper Oil-Free Face Moisturizer - I know theBalm has been an up and comer in the makeup scene recently but I have never heard anything about their skincare, and like with the Antipodes cleanser, this one sounded like it will suit my needs quite nicely.
This oil-free moisturizer works to hydrate and keeps the skin looking and feeling smooth. Juniper extract clears out pores and removes excess oil for a shine-free complexion. Green tea extract provides antioxidant protection against free-radical damage.

And for the last item.. well, what you should be looking at is the Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser, however, eBeauty managed to send me the wrong thing and gave me the Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic instead (which is really funny since this product is not even listed on their site). I did not take an individual picture of it because well, it's not the product I paid for! So sorry, no picture of the bottle and what not. I will have to call them personally to have the correct thing sent out to me. 

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this haul and got some ideas on some skincare stuff you would like to try or if you have tried any of these stuff, let me know what you think!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment