Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Skindinavia Haul

 
I've been going through my Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray pretty fast since I've been using it everyday for both the warmer weather conditions and for the long days and nights at school, so when I saw that Skindinavia was offering free shipping for international orders $40+ (the offer is still on till August 24 2012), I took the opportunity to stock up on some sprays for the fall/winter and special occasions. In addition, compared to eBeauty where I had purchased my current bottle, the price is actually cheaper on Skindinavia's website: eBeauty sells the 4oz bottle for $32 compared to $29 + free mini finishing spray with every order on Skindinavia's page.


Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Because I did not find the finishing spray to keep my face matte all that well, I chose to order the No More Shine Makeup Finish spray instead to see if it would actually help keep my oiliness at bay, especially for those long days at school when I have my labs.

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

To total my order up to the minimum required for free international shipping, I decided to go for the Bridal Makeup Finish spray. While I am not going to get married anytime soon, I thought it would not be a bad idea to have this in hand, that it would be good for nights out when I want a night luminous finish and my makeup to last all night long. 

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

 Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Whether it is the Urban Decay's De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray or Model in a Bottle, makeup setting sprays really do help make your makeup look seamless as well as helping it make it last longer than it would without a spray, so I think these products are great to have handy!

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment