Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer Photos and Review


I am not one to use a primer everyday but when I do, the primer has to be something that will help my makeup glide on effortlessly but at the same time, does not feel so heavy, because let’s face it, who would want to use a primer that felt super thick under all the other face products we put on top of it? The Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer does well in this category as well as it being fast-absorbing.

As you can see, the actual product is not clear or white like many other primers, but instead, it is a nude coloured substance but don’t let that turn you away. Once applied to the skin, the tint disappears as if it goes to work to even out your skin tone.
Another thing I love about this primer is that you can wear this alone because it really does help even your skin tone just a slight bit - a property that I rarely find in other primers. It just leaves your skin smooth and almost pore-less. I definitely recommend this primer!




XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment