Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MAC, Sephora and Daiso HAUL (Pro palette, tarte, etc)


I had to drop by Daiso to pick up replacement cotton pads and oil blotting paper. The reason I choose to buy these items there is because they are the cheapest I have found compared to normal drugstore chains. I go through cotton pads and blotting paper so quickly that I do not mind buying cheaper kinds.


I also went to Sephora to spend my VIB $20 giftcard (on a $50 minimum purchase) - again, this was only applicable in-stores so I spent this on a Christmas present. I thought who could go wrong with a luxury oil treatment for the face? This Pure Maracuja Oil from Tarte looked like a really great gift as it is pure oil and free of all the chemically-yucky stuff.



Finally, I had the time to go to M.A.C. to buy their new pro palettes! I have a two Hard Candy box blushes that I have been dying to depot because I am just not the fan of the bulky box packaging. I have never been a fan of the Z palettes so I have been holding out for something more chic so when I heard that MAC had come out with a new version that, although is a bit thicker/bulkier than their original/older palette, I knew I had to pick it up because I love the magnetic closure and the see-through lid!


Not to mention, on my Sephora trip, I hit the VIB re-qualification mark so I received a new "VIB Welcome Kit". If you want to see what was in this little booklet, click here!

See what is inside this welcome packet - Sephora VIB Beauty Insider Welcome Kit 2012

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment