Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Drugstore Beauty (feat. Soap and Glory, Revlon, Garnier & more..) Photos, Swatches and Review

Most of these items purchased are kind of random because I was mostly running errands today and dropping by places that were on the way.

Anyway, as I mentioned, now that I am free to shop, there will be more haul posts, though I am way past overdue on some reviews and swatches!


Revlon Lip Butters (Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy) - Yes, I finally found the famous Revlon Lip Butters! Well, to be honest, they weren’t hard to find (ie. SDM, Well.ca, Rexall..) but they were still quite expensive for a drugstore lip butter so I kept putting them off until I saw that they were only $7 at Rexall. That is the cheapest I’ve seen them and they were on sale from $9.99. I picked up two, Creme Brulee for me and Cotton Candy for my sister (a stocking stuffer!) - I will do a review post for my creme brulee soon!

Quo Blending Brush - Purchased this as a stocking stuffer as well! I own a few Quo brushes and they are pretty good so I thought this will do. I got this at 40% off so it was only $7.80.

Soap and Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish - I got this as a gift as well. It was only sale for $15.99!



Almay Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks - I did not know about these until juicystar07 mentioned them and I was on the lookout for them ever since. These are so useful for touchups and especially since my eyeliner keeps smudging, Even though it was quite pricey for 24 q-tips ($3.99 on sale), I am saving this for emergency





Maybelline Color Sensational - Born With It
Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color




XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment