Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall/Birthday 2012 Wish List ♡

September is my birthday month! To be honest, I had to really think about what I materialisticallywanted. Three of these products were things I haven't even thought about wanting until the night before I created this college and blogpost, but I decided to add it in just for fun - they add a bit of elegance to this collection. Can you guess which products there are?
  1. Yale Bulldogs Champion Hoodie 
  2. Marchesa Parfum D'Extase
  3. Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum
  4. The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2nd Edition
  5. Lakers Hoodie
  6. Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display
  7. Cover Fx Powder FX Mineral Powder Foundation -  M20 Warm Cream
  8. Tory Burch Robinson Envelope Continental Wallet
Or, the ultimate (and easiest) way win my heart (the materialistic route), my dream car - Range Rover Sport. I practically drool every time I see any Land Rover on the road.


XO Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Nice wish list! I really like the clutch. I'm following you now, please follow me back if you like my blog :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete