Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Chloé Eau de Parfum Gift Set


I initially had this on my wish list and when I showed my sister the perfume at Sephora, coincidentally, she said that this was the scent that she had smelled on a classmate and had fallen in love with it. She described it as an "expensive laundry scent" and I completely agree with that. When I smell this, it is the first thing that comes to mind as it is a very clean and florally (but not too overly floral like say, Marc Jacobs, Lola). FYI, I am not a fan of fresh laundry smell (like as a perfume, as candle scents, etc, etc) but I guess I DO like expensive laundry scents - go figure! Regardless, on the Sephora website, it is not the composition of different laundry cleaners (thank goodness) for this perfume; instead, it is a mixture of very soft and very feminine flowers: "This fresh, smooth floral fragrance evokes sublime powdery rose".


This perfume is great for daytime and nighttime because this perfume is so well suited for women of all ages and it has notes that are light enough for the day but a special hint of something that makes it sophisticated to wear at night.

The packaging is also gorgeous - I love the simplicity of it and even though the cloth bow-tie around the nozzle can seem tacky on some perfume bottles, but it works with this perfume. It's so feminine and elegant. Everything about Chloé is perfect!

- 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
- 3.4 oz Body Lotion








XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment