Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sephora Haul (Cover Fx, Origins, Lancôme, Dior)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This haul was from a while back when I started to break out due to stress from school - as you can probably tell from the products I purchased in this haul. Jessica raves about the Cover Fx Pressed Mineral Foundation on her blog, Beautezine; she claims that this was her go-to product back in high school for covering her blemishes, so of course, I had to try it (I trust her and her reviews!) because it was exactly what I was looking for. This powder foundation costs $35USD/CAD and while this is quite expensive, I thought it would be worth the splurge because they offer such an amazing color selection; they break it down into all three different undertones (pink, neutral and golden), so I was sure to find a shade that would match perfectly with my skintone. Here, you can see that purchased two just to make sure I got the right one because my Sephoras do not carry Cover Fx products and I could not swatch them in person. The two shades were G20 and G30. G20 matches me perfectly so I returned G30.

 Cover Fx Pressed Mineral Foundation



Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel

Well, you cannot just cover your blemishes, you have to treat them too! This ity bity Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel has to be the craziest purchase I've made from Sephora - cost-to-volume wise. The theory behind this is that only a tiny tiny amount of product is sufficient for treatment. We'll have to see about that.

Here are the freebies I chose. I chose the Lancôme Trio Pack that comes with sample sizes of their Hypnôse and DÉFINICILS High Definition mascaras and their CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, which I have purchased before but did not love it. None the less, I thought I could pass these on to someone else. I do not fancy these high end sample mascaras because they never come in the waterproof formula.

Lancome Mascaras

I also spent 500 points on this Dior package. If you want to see what was inside, stay tuned for a blog post featuring the goodies inside!

Sephora 500 Dior point perk 2012

XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment