Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Spring Empties Part 2: Facial Cleansers

Empties - Cleansers

Clearasil StayClear 3-in-1 Deep Cleanser, Ultra Cleansing Gel Wash && Ultra Overnight Wash - I believe Clearasil keeps my acne at bay so that is my acne cleanser of choice. I prefer their gel cleansers over their cream ones (which also have gentle exfoliating beads in them) even though the cream/3-in-1 line smells less offensive. The night version and original gel cleansers both work the same for me – same ingredients, just different look to the gel. I will be repurchasing Clearasil Ultra.

Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic with Botanical Blast – This did not helped me achieve a “clear complexion” but I didn't think it was really suitable for me anyways. I think this is more targetted toward those with minor imperfections. I will say though that the smell of this is really straight up chemicals – it actually reminded me of the smell of some cleaning products.

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - I finished another sample bottle of the Simple cleanser. I wouldn't repurchase this because it only does a OK job of removing all my makeup, and it doesn't have additional benefits. It also has parabens in it.


XO Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment