Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall 2013 Wish List

Well, it's that time again! There is nothing more exciting than getting ready for another start of the school year, and for the Fall and Winter (my two favourite seasons - Fall, in particular). For some reason, wish lists for the Fall school semester and/or the Fall are so much easier to compile! Anyway, I decided to combine my Fall wish list with my birthday wish list - as I did last year - and share with you some of the things that I am coveting, and hopefully, will be getting. As with most of my wish lists, these are not new releases that correspond to the season - it's just things I have discovered and want to incorporate into my beauty rotation! These are more pricier items but most of them are base makeup for the face - I can easily justify these purchases because I feel it is so important to have a nice canvas and also, products that do not have horrible ingredients. I have a feeling that this wish list is really a shopping list because I feel like I genuinely need all these products!


  1. Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation $34/$41CAD
  2. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Anti-Aging Concealing Cream $32USD
  3. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
  4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
  5. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer $45USD/$49.50CAD
  6. L'Oreal's False Lash Telescopic
XO Nicole

2 comments:

  1. argh i've been lusting after the hourglass powders for a while but i just can't bring myself to get one. they're so expensive and the reviews are sort of mixed. some ppl really love it, others don't see much difference
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hourglass powder is on my wishlist too! but the price is just too high!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete