Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Summer 2013 Favourites (Updated with links)


L-R Clockwise
Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil - Honey Kissed - I broke this out again for the summer. This was also a summer favourite on mine for last summer (read about it here), however, I did use it more this summer than last and I realized that I really dislike the smell. The smell is not awful but it just lingers around for the whole day and can overpower my perfume. I will not be re-purchasing this because the smell does bother me a bit!

Jane Iredale Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer - Again, this was in my summer favourites last year. Because this does not give me any coverage for me at all, I don't think I will be repurchasing this again, especially considering it is quite pricey for what it is.

MISSHA M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++ in No. 23- I have this in the shade No.23, which is described as a natural yellow beige on the Missha website, however, I still get a redish tinge to my skin. To lessen the effect of that and the coverage, I mix this with my Jane Iredale TM in a 1:1 ratio. I will not be re-purchasing this because the shade is not a perfect match!

Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum - read my full review here.

Maybelline The Rocket Volum’ Express Waterproof - read my full review here.

Physician Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Black - I love this eyeliner so much because it does not budge and it goes on quite easy. I love this for days when I don't want to wear a dramatic wing, but because it is so easy to use, I find myself reaching for this even when I want to do a heavy wing.

Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow - To avoid using too much powder for the warmer months, I have been using this for my contour. It is very blendable and the shade is a cool, matte brown. I like using this with my Real Techniques Contour brush.

These were some of my favourites for this past summer. What were your guys' summer favourites?

XO Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great reviews on the Illamasqua creams, I need to try them out! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that perfume from Lancôme, it smells so good :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete