Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

HAUL: DECIEM The Ordinary Skincare

I've been wanting to try more DECIEM products so I made a little skincare haul on Hudson's Bay. It's hard to get everything on my wish list because as you may know, DECIEM - notably their line, The Ordinary - has been very buzzed about: it's affordable, and their ingredients and benefits sound pretty intriguing and effective. In Canada, you can get DECIEM directly from their website, Well.ca, and Hudson's Bay. They also have been opening up a bunch of stores all over the world! If you have a big wish list I suggest ordering through their website or going in-stores; however, I prefer to shop online because I get cash back on eBates (you can too - sign up here! Both Hudson's Bay and Well.ca are on eBates.ca). While there are still a ton of products I'd like to try, I was only able to pick up a few things that I thought would help with some of my current skin concerns.

Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion (30ml, $9.80)- Honestly, a big reason I picked this up is because I read from somewhere that Kim K supposedly loves and uses this. I fell for it but it does sound promising. I also have been meaning to add a retinoid to my skincare regime to help fight against signs of ageing.

Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% (30ml, $6.70)- I love chemical exfoliants to give my skin a nice glow and to hopefully help improve my hyper-pigmentation. The Ordinary also offers a milder version (5%) but I went with this one because you can always dilute it if it too strong for you.

Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone (30ml, $6.80 CAD) - This is both a brightening and anti-aging treatment. I was sold on the vitamin C/antioxidant aspect of this product to hopefully help combat the everyday effects of the pollution from the city, etc. 

Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA (30ml,$ 5.80 CAD)- As the name states, this is suppose to help with hydration. I really like products that have hyaluronic acid in them to help keep that moisture in the skin. I picked this up to counter the dryness of my skin after using all that drying acne product. It's important to keep your skin nice and hydrated in my opinion.

I was also intending on repurchasing the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% to help with my blemishes but unfortunately it was sold out at the time. If you have acne prone skin though, I recommend that you look into this formula. It is quite popular and has pretty good reviews - from me included! I feel like it helps keep my blemishes at bay and improves the overall appearance and feel of my skin.

I am looking forward to trying these awesome products and reviewing them as soon as I can so stay tuned for that! 

XO Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment